We gather information on this website. The sources of this information are:
1. Our “Contact Us” form — where we require your full name and email.
2. The comments section of our blog articles and stories — where we require your full name and email.
3. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Pixel code snippets, which help to, among other things, measure the amount of traffic to our website, monitor how visitors interact with the web pages which make up our websites, and thoroughly examine the effectiveness of our digital and social media marketing activities.
4. Information supplied during NISCN membership registration.
5. Information contained in documents submitted during membership registration.
6. The information you provide while registering to be a user.
We won’t pass or sell this information to people or businesses.